Monday, September 3, 2018

Monday Morning Coffee Chat

Hello Monday, Hello September!

A new week and a new month and time keeps marching on!
This is my second time to try and get this blog up.....I had it all ready and decided to switch a picture, when I removed the picture the entire blog vanished.
 Oh my,  I was not happy.

😢 😢 😢

Here I go again, same song, second verse!!

Weather Report
We've just past the one year anniversary of Hurricane Harvey.  So many people are just now getting back in their homes, and so many still waiting for repairs.  And now we might be hit again.  Tropical Storm Gordon is forming in the gulf, these storms can drop a lot of rain and it doesn't take much for this area to flood.  The weather service is still not sure where it will make landfall, somewhere along the Texas/Louisiana coast. So we wait, watch, prepare and PRAY.

Family News:
Our sweet Merica turns one year old this week!
Where does the time go?  Father time never stops, he just keeps on moving along.

September Trivia
On this day, September 3, 1189, Richard the Lion Hearted was crowned
King of England at Westminster Abbey.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love English History?

Labor Day Humor

Bible Scripture
Mr D and I have been struggling with some issues that have been heavy on our hearts.  The other morning I went to my Bible to find comfort in God's Word.  As I picked the book up it fell open to the book of Samuel, I scanned the verses and nothing spoke to me.  I must say I was a little disappointed, it was then I felt the Holy Spirit's nudge, and I thumbed throw the pages again.  This time I found myself in the book of Psalm. As I looked down this verse jumped off the page.  
Thank You Lord 

As our friend Deb at Breathing In Grace often says...
"ain't God good?"

Yes ma'am, He sure is!

Until Next Time

Confucius Says:
Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.



8 comments:

  1. I am praying that little storm just decides to fizzle or move quickly with just a bit of rain for the area that gets it. This is the time of year when you can get a little catch in your throat quickly over those storms.
    Our God is good, but we must all go through stuff. I am glad you found your comfort. He does provide it, sometimes we just have to get still, but He does:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Storms of life and literal storms can make us fearful can’t they Mary? So glad we have God’s word to calm our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is good all the time... and all the time God is good!!

    We were preparing for Hurricane Irma about this time last year. Sure hope you escape Gordon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just reading that about the storm....keeping in prayer.💗
    M erica is cute as a button, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must be so frightening to have these constant storms, not something we have too often in UK.
    Yes, how good is our God!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Tropical Storm Gordon misses you. Better yet if it doesn't come on land at all.
    Happy birthday to sweet little Merica! She looks like a happy little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yes He is. Prayers for wisdom and discernment for you and Mr. D. Love you, sweet Friend! 💜

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!