Sunday, September 16, 2018

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing 


1. Do you ever doubt the existence of others than you?
Not sure I understand this question, of course others exist.

2. On a scale of 1-5, how afraid of the dark are you?
When I was a little girl I was so afraid of the dark, not so much now.

3. The person you would never want to meet?
If I can show them the love of God I would want to meet everyone. 

4. What is your favorite word?
HOPE, and I have more, but you only asked for one. 

5. If you were a type of tree, what would you be?
A big shade tree. 

6. When you looked in the mirror this morning what was the first thing you thought?
Who is that old lady?

7. What shirt are you wearing? 
Pajama top. 

8. What do you label yourself as?
Child of God 

9. Bright room or dark room?
Bright
10. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching television. 

11. Favorite age you’ve been so far?
The age I am right now, life is a gift, enjoy it to the fullest.

12. Who told you they loved you last?
Mr D

13. Your worst enemy?
Self doubt. 

14. What is your current desktop picture?


A flower from the porch!

15. Do you like someone?
I like a lot of someones.

16. The last song you listened to?

Mansion on the Hilltop by Vincent & Daly.

17. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
There are a lot of people I wish would go away, but I would never blow them up.

18. Who would you really like to just punch in the face?
No one, they might punch me back.

19. If anyone could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do?
No slave, but if someone wants to come clean my house I sure wouldn't stop them!

20. What is your best physical attribute? (showing said attribute is optional)
I don't think I have a best physical attribute anymore. What you see is what you get!

21. If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do?
I guess I would look like a masculine me. I was AVP over operations, if I was the opposite sex I'm sure I would have been the bank president. lol

22. Do you have a secret talent? If yes, what is it?
No, If I had a talent I don't think I would keep it a secret.

23. What is one unique thing you’re afraid of?
I have a terrible fear of snakes.

24. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient known to humankind is at your disposal.
I am a sandwich lover, hard to pick just one. I think I will choose a big, juicy cheeseburger! Yum

25. You just found $100! How are you going to spend it?
Me and Mr D would go somewhere special for a good meal.

26. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere in the world, but you have to leave immediately. Where are you going to go?
Jerusalem

27. An angel appears out of Heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. “Be brand-specific” it says.
Dear sweet angel, I don't drink alcoholic beverages. Do you have any Coca Cola's?

28. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule you put into place?
Only peace and love allowed here.

29. What is your favorite expletive?
Good Golly Miss Molly

30. Your house is on fire. You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don’t worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what’s the one thing you’re going to save from that blazing inferno?
It would have to be my purse, I have a lot of important things in there.


Until Next Time
Hope your day is happy and blessed!


10 comments:

  1. I really like these question and answer thingies since it lets us learn about others. I enjoyed your answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoy these question and answer posts. It put me to thinking: what would my answers be? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giggling over #6, yep, I often think the same about myself. I just love your header photo, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep! I'll join you in one of those big ole' juicy burgers! I'm loving your new header picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep... I say Good Golly Miss Molly often too! And I answered that I would grab my purse, too! I enjoyed your answers and especially your #8. Best answer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "3. The person you would never want to meet?
    If I can show them the love of God I would want to meet everyone."


    OH! :) ...tears, happy tears... That was touching.


    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved all your answers Mary especially #6 which had my laughing out loud especially because I say the same to my mirror!! Have a day of blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fun post, Mary! We get to know you better, and think about our own answers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog,
    I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density,
    which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your answers Mary. This is fun. My favourite secret art would be making a sketch by pencil of a lady praising the Lord with arms stretched up to heaven. Plus family only know the true miracle how it happened. My hubby and family know but not anyone like a strangers. I guess one knows now. Your answer 27 would be mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!