Monday, November 19, 2018

Monday Morning Coffee Talk

It's a cold and rainy morning, the house is dark so the lamp is on, and so is the heat!

Enjoying another cup of coffee while watching the Price is Right.


I've brought in my ivies, they'll live in the house until spring. I had to give them a good trim, that always hurts but has to be done.

I'm sure it's going to be a busy week for everyone, lots of cooking and lots of traveling.  It's a great time of year.


I love this picture from 2016, that's our grandson Blake, aka The Blakester giving me a bear hug, he always has a hug for his granny.  Top row... Travis, Jason, Cody...Matt & Tara....Candice & Maegan...Blake, me and Mr D.  That's all our grandkids but one....so hard to get them all in the same picture now that they're grown.


This Thanksgiving 2017 selfie was taken by Cody!!  Sweet Emma had been playing so hard all day she cold barely stand up!! 

This Thanksgiving there will be 29 of us, family & friends, it's going to be a wonderful day.  Our menu is long...but with everyone bringing a dish all the work won't be on one person.

Menu:
Our host family, Tammy and Bo, are providing and cooking the turkey, dressing and ham.

Mashed Potatoes
Chicken & Noodles (Grandma's recipe)
Green Bean Casserole
Squash Casserole
Sweet Potatoes
Mac & Cheese
 (Granddaughter Maegan makes great mac & cheese)

Pea Salad
Deviled Eggs
Relish Trays

Pecan, Cherry, Pumpkin and Mincemeat Pies
Pumpkin Dump Cake
Cookies

Iced Tea

Oh my, I've made myself hungry.


First Assembly of God Church is hosting an interfaith Thanksgiving Service Thursday night.
Mr D and I are hoping to attend.

The start of many activities of the season.


Until Next Time
Praise God from Whom all Blessings Flow


5 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving with your precious family. We are all so blessed by our Father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming over for dinner, LOLOL. Happy Thanksgiving just incase I'm not online, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely family you have!! Have a blessed Thanksgiving all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I would love to be hosting 29 family members!! What a blessing for you all! Your menu sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving Mary...love seeing your beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!