Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Tuesday 4 Meme

Having fun today with. . .


This week's questions:

1. Favorite Holiday Of Yours?:
I loved Christmas as a little girl and I love Christmas now. It's a wonderful time of year. 

2. Favorite Holiday Character In A Movie?:

I love the little girl played by Natalie Wood in Miracle on 34th Street. (1947)

3. Favorite Holiday Dish To Make?:
Turkey & Dressing like my Momma always made. We have it for Thanksgiving Dinner every year

4. Favorite Holiday Weather
Cold & Sunny!
Notice I didn't say freezing!


Thanks for this meme Toni!


Until Next Time

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mary, Enjoyed your answers. I too love the original Miracle On 34th Street. Hard to believe if Natalie Wood was still alive she would be 81 years of age. Have a day of blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that movie still. It is good. I enjoy Christmas also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun post, sweet friend. I hope you and yours have a most blessed Thanksgiving!

    Sending love and hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good questions and great answers! Wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!