Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Wednesday Melody


1. What’s your favorite Thanksgiving food?
I love dressing made with my Momma's recipe.

2. What’s the happiest Thanksgiving memory of your childhood?
Momma in the kitchen, Daddy being home and my wonderful brothers.  My two older brother's were a good bit older than me and left home to start their own lives when I was still a little girl.  I missed them so much, I cherish the memories of the little girl I once was who thought her brothers hung the moon.

3. Who is the most consistently grateful person you know?
I have given this question a lot of thought and I can't single out just one person.  Most of my friends and family are very grateful people.  

4. If you could thank one person today—near or far, living or dead—for their influence on your life, who would that person be?
My Daddy for sure, the most patient man ever born. His love and stability in my life was a lifeline for me.  My relationship with my mother was always strained, I don't really know why and I never understood it.

 5. Who’s one person you’ve never thanked for their contribution to your life, but would like to?
I hope I have thanked them all.

6. Tell us something random about your Thanksgiving week.
I enjoy that my girls have taken over hosting the family at Thanksgiving and Christmas.  That means I will have leisurely days all week!

I want to thank Terri @  Your Friend From Florida for the questions!
She posts them every Tuesday if you would like to participate.

Until Next Time
Keep a Thankful Heart

5 comments:

  1. We are on the same page with the dressing. And I always wished I had an older brother. I do have a brother nine years younger who now seems like an older brother because he is such a wonderful man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary! My most influential person was my daddy also. My Grannie had a special dressing recipe also. It is really good! Enjoy! I enjoyed your answers! Happy Thanksgiving

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to our moms and their dressing! I can make it so it is close, but it is never perfectly hers! Thanks so much for joining in the Medley today!! I wish you and yours a very blessed and happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!