Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme

Time to join Toni. . .


It's Tuesday 4 Meme day!

Name 1 Or More

1. Name a TV series show or shows in which you have seen every episode at least twice:
Law and Order, the ones with Jerry Orbach.

2. Name a show or shows you can't or would not miss:
I really enjoy Chicago Med and Chicago Fire.

3. Name an actor or actors that would make you more inclined to watch a show:
I really love Tom Selleck and his show Blue Bloods, and who can forget Magnum PI? 

I have always loved Doris Day and have watched most of her movies multiple times.

4. Name an actor or actors who would make you less likely to watch a show:
I'm not real familiar with actors and actresses of today.  
I don't care for Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie.







Until Next Time



10 comments:

  1. Hi Mary, I agree with you on Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie too. I stopped watching Law and Order after Jerry Orbach left the show. Enjoyed your answers. Have a day of blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, Jeff Keane's Family Circus was always a favorite of mine too. The good old days of family Christian values. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Tom Selleck as well.

    have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen most of the Doris Day movies also and loved them. Pillow Talk is a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our newspaper cut "The Family Circus" from the comics and I have a feeling it is because they are Christian characters and church is mentioned often. I miss them. We love Blue Bloods and the Chicago shows too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Tom Stellick! YES! Great choice!
    So this is crazy, but my son actually got me into Doris Day. The kids these days have access to all of the older movies and can watch them for free, so he has watched several. We watched Midnight Lace over the summer. It was so good. I hadn't seen it. He find all of these movies and I watch with him. I love it! Loved your answers! Happy Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved reading your answers to Toni's questions today, Mary. And love the little cartoon at the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess my show would be I Love Lucy...I have loved Lucy since I was a child and they still make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!