Friday, January 25, 2019

Friday Foto Friends

Joining Deb @ Breathing In Grace . . .

Once again I have a hodgepodge of things to share, not one is associated with the other.

Last Saturday my GLOW group celebrated our 4th GLOWversary!
We had a great time, they are all dear friends.

I always enjoy sharing a little of my home town with you!
The Family Pet Boutique is where I take Bitsy and Buddy to be groomed.  When you walk through the door you are greeted by all kinds of pet 'pretties' and snacks!  I love to walk around and just look at everything.

My youngest daughter Peggy and her hubby Hank always have a project going...this time they decided to redo their fireplace.
The TV used to hang over the fireplace...I think the big clock looks much better.  Here is what Peggy said when she posted these pictures on her facebook page...

We didn't do anything to the painted white brick. We just put the new brick on top. It's called AirStone and it's super easy!!! You can only get it at Lowes.

Mr D and I were out and about the other day, it was a cold, overcast afternoon as you can see in the picture.
This sign was put up this past summer.  I guess I would say it's a back entrance to La Porte.  There is a new subdivision down the road and I guess the residents or the city thought a Welcome to La Porte sign was needed.

My last picture is of the great grands.
Once again Emma is showing her 'never a dull moment' personality, and Ava her 'I love the world' personality and Merica….well, what can you say about a sweet baby girl? 

Until Next Time

Bending the knee in prayer helps us not to buckle under a load of cares.


8 comments:

  1. I love looking around where you love....you know, so I'll know more about the area when I come to visit! (Oh, how I wish) That little pet boutique looks so pretty - such a "quaint" little place! I bet your fur babies get treated so well there. And, those precious girls are the sweetest! There's NOTHING like grands - well, except when one is 12.5 going on 21.5 and I don't like it one bit that he's growing up so fast! (sad face) HOPE you and Mr. D have a great weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fireplace looks wonderful! The photo of your greatgrands shows their personalities perfectly. I also like looking around in little stores that have all kinds of pretties in them :)
    From one bayside dweller to another: have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy seeing photos of where my blogging friends live. The fireplace your daughter and her hubby redid is fantastic. What a difference! Your great grands are adorable! I love photos where they show their personalities. Have a blessed evening my friend. Sorry I deleted the previous comment. My fingers kept deciding to press the wrong keys.. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved viewing all of your pictures, Mary. The change in your daughter's fireplace is remarkable! They did a SUPER job...and I always love seeing pictures of your great-grands!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those three little ones!! Oh my, how cute! Your daughter's "new" fireplace is beautifuL! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love these pictures. The great-grand girls are all so sweet and fun. You are so blessed to have them nearby. What a blessing!! Love the fireplace re-do. That is amazing! Looks very warm and inviting. Thank you for sharing your town and friends and family with us. Love that your GLOW ladies got together. That is really special. I am kind of in between ladies' groups since we are now going to another church further away and hoping to move to that area. The one group that I belonged to still gets together, but somehow I am feeling like an outsider there now, and am trying to find my place in the new "world". God is going to work it out in His time I know. I just have to be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fireplace redo! Your great grands ae adorable and you live in a pretty town. How blessed you are!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!