Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Tuesday Four on Wednesday!

I'm a day late for Toni's Tuesday 4 Meme,
better late than never I suppose, so here I go!


All About You


1. Who is the first person you talk to in the morning? 
Mr D.


2. When and where was a profile picture of you taken?

I don't remember when, sometimes this past year and I was at home.

3. Can you play an Instrument? And if you do which one?
I can play 'at' the piano.  It has to be something very simple.

4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about?
I made myself laugh today, sometimes I can say the craziest things. Today I was busy and the dogs were pestering me, I started fussing at them and called Bitsy, Biddy and Buddy, Butsy!  


I had black-eyed peas and cabbage for lunch yesterday,  I also started a new devotional...a great way to start the new year.

Until Next Time

A quote from Mary Fairchild:
Instead of making a New Year's resolution
Consider committing to a biblical solution




8 comments:

  1. Wishing you and yours a beautiful New Year with special blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Mary, enjoyed your answers. I've mixed up names with my children and grandchildren at one time or another as I don't have any pets. LOL! Loved the Charles Schulz quote of course. Have a day of blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a beautiful Wednesday my friend. smiles. (that's ok on the name calling--I sometimes get the hubby and son mixed up; David/Liam/Liam/David, giggling---same person, LOLOL.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the Bible solution.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the quote at the end, Mary! Also, thank you for the reminder to laugh at myself. I'm a bit too serious sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My grandson thinks it's so funny when I call him by our dog's name accidentally.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the quote ... and I had to laugh at what you called your fur babies! ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had the traditional food, too, and also started a new devotional! Loved the new names you gave your dogs! LOL Happy new year

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!