Monday, September 13, 2021

Coffee Talk

 Here it  is Monday again, let's Coffee Talk!




I've found a new product that I love . . .

This is an amazing cleaner, not just for dishes.  I've used it several places around the house and have not been disappointed.  There were some really bad stains on my kitchen floor around the the dog bowls and Dawn Power Wash took it right up without even a scrub.  Spray and wipe.  Top of my stove, around door knobs and around my coffee bar, leaves them all shining clean.

Did You Know . . .


Israel is the only country outside of the US to have a memorial honoring
every victim of the 9-11 attack.

Thank You Israel

Long Ago and Far Away


Who Remembers . . .

Klem Kadiddlehopper 

He was one of Red Skelton’s most popular characters, portrayed on radio and television for decades. He was a country bumpkin, slow-witted and big-hearted.  As a little girl this character always made me laugh.  I remember Mother and Daddy always watched his show, it's a precious memory.


I'm writing this post on Sunday afternoon, the TV is on and I'm watching an episode of 
The Chosen.  Have you watched it?

Around Town


Drats, I hate these storms, always watching how high the water is rising around us.

From our local Emergency Office:
Periods of heavy rainfall associated with TS Nicholas are expected to result in Flash Flooding across the area. Widespread total rainfall amounts of 5 to 10 inches are expected across our area, with some locally higher totals of 15 inches.


It's been a while since I've shared a picture of the older great grands. I'm in shock that Ava will turn 13 in just a few months, where does the time go?!   Emma cut her hair this summer, it was very long like Ava's but she decided long hair got in her way!

Today's Quote:




Time to say good bye, my coffee cup is empty and it's time for some more!!

Until Next Time




7 comments:

  1. Thank you for a enjoyable post, my friend. I hope you have a beautiful day and stay safe with that impending storm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Death is just a comma. That is both heavy and encouraging. Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yessssss to that Dawn Power wash! Perfect, too, for pre-treating the stains on my hubby's t-shirts. Your grandgirls are so pretty; and yes, they grow so quickly. My parents loved Red Skelton, too. Funny, I always thought about him as an old man. But in this picture he looks so young!
    Love that quote, and will be sharing this morning with my Bible study ladies. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate your mentioning the Dawn Powerwash. I'll certainly look and see if it's available in Canada.
    Yes, I do remember Klem Kadiddlehopper. He was always good for a few laughs. Thanks for the memory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Dawn but haven't tried the power wash yet. It is now on my shopping list. Thanks for the tip! The girls are beautiful, long hair or short! Time does go much too fast! I loved Red Skelton!! Have a good week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mary, we have a doxie and your picture was so cute!!! I hope the hurricane doesn't do to much damaged. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I"m late to catching up on blogs again. Between the new puppy and my MIL's 85 birthday party last weekend I'm exhausted and something had to wait a few days!
    So much to love in this post. I remember Red Skelton well. We watched him every week. He had a tribute to America that I watch on utube quite often, just to remember.
    Israel is a great ally to the U.S., or they were. I hope we don't throw that relationship away. I fear God wouldn't be happy.
    I hope the storm has passed you by. I haven't seen the news in a few days.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!