Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Thursday's Thought


While everyone desperately needs it, grace is not about us. Grace is a word about God: his un-coerced initiative and pervasive, extravagant demonstrations of care and favor.


It's been dark and rainy all week.  The sun is supposed to shine tomorrow and I am sooooo ready.  I feel like a toadstool.  I did finish the St Pat's crafts I was painting.  They're ready for to do their duty for March.  I still need to finish the cross stitch and hope to get that done before next week.  I had plans to put some Valentine decor out yesterday but I couldn't find them until late yesterday afternoon.  I don't know why I put them where I found them.....sometimes I wonder about myself. :)  Hopefully I'll get it done today.

I plan to GLOW Saturday ~ I'm really looking forward to it.  I've missed a lot the past 2 years.  Hope I keep feeling better so I can get out more.

Until Next Time,





4 comments:

  1. I love seeing your creations and I'm looking forward to seeing the new ones. Hope you have a really good time on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet pillow! I love the font! (Well, that's not the right word, but I hope you know what I mean.) BTW, our Bible study ladies loved your GLOW acronym. Happy Groundhog Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are feeling so much better, Mary!! Hoping the sun shines brightly for you tomorrow!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to send you some sunshine as well but since there's not much of it around I'll have to wait. Happy Candlemas and Ground Hog day....whichever you celebrate if any. I am so happy that we've reached the midway point now between the winter solstice and spring equinox.
    Granny M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!