Friday, May 10, 2024

Friday Fun


Place an * for everything you have NOT done!

 I ended up with 15 'never dones!'

How about the you?

Been to Disney World *
Skipped school
Been to Canada
Ridden in an ambulance
Been to Hawaii *
Been to Las Vegas *
Been to Texas
Visited Mexico
Been to the Bahamas *
Seen the Grand Canyon *
Been on a ferry boat
Flown in a helicopter
Sung in the rain
Been to California *
Been to New York *
Played in band/school *
Sang in choir
Sang karaoke *
Laughed so much you cried
Caught a snowflake on your tongue
Had/Have/children
Had/Have a pet
Been skiing /sledding on a big hill *
Rode on a motorcycle
Been to a drive-in movie
Rode an elephant or camel
Rode a Horse
Been on TV *
Stayed in the hospital
Donated blood or plasma *
Gotten a piercing
Driven a stick shift vehicle
Gotten a speeding ticket *
Gotten stitches or staples
Traveled alone
Been zip lining *
Been to another country
Shot a gun
Gotten a tattoo *

16 out of 37, I guess I'm a middle of the road gal!

Until Next Time




6 comments:

  1. Fun exercise! I don't know what that says about me, but I got '7.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rode on an elephant or a camel? You have me curious, Mary 💗.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Circus came to town many years ago. I think I rode for just a few steps!

      Delete
  3. I got 9. I am thinking of trying ziplining when we go to Hawaii. I actually got a small plumeria flower tattoo while in Lahaina, Hawaii back in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think ziplining would be so much fun, hope you do it when you're in Hawaii!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment!