Sunday, May 12, 2024

Monday Coffee Talk

 Hello!

Come on in!

Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!

EXCITED♥

Rusty took up all the rugs and cleaned the floors in the living room, kitchen and hall.  They look so good.  I sure appreciated all his work, it's so nice to walk on clean floors.

TRIVIA:

Finland has the highest coffee consumption per capita.

It takes 70 coffee beans, on average, to make a single cup of coffee.

Coffee bouquet or coffee bloom is a term used for the aroma of freshly brewed coffee.

GLOW:
Please meet my dear Glow Sister, Mary♥

What a dear lady she is.  The daughter of a preacher man and she knows her stuff.  She doesn't just know it, she feels it and carries it in her heart.  Always at the head of the line to witness and testify the love of Christ.  She is an asset to any bible study, not just sharing her knowledge but also sharing laughter and love.  She lives in the next town over, not too far away but for me it might as well be a hundred miles.  Thank goodness for phones and facebook!  

GLOW Queen for a Day♥

 A LITTLE HUMOR:

What did Daniel tell his real estate agent?
 "I'd prefer a house with no den."

What was Moses' wife, Zipphora, known as when she'd throw dinner parties? 
"The hostess with the Moses."

What did Adam say to Eve when handing her something to wear?
 "Take it or leaf it."





 Oh So Good:
Just look what Tammy brought Saturday evening!



Grand Daddy Mud Bug☺

Shrimp and Mudbugs!! (crawfish)
We had a feast♥
  
Salt and Light:
Matthew 5:13-14
"You are the salt of the earth . . . .
You are the light of the world."
May we who know God's truth stay committed to the principles outlined in His Word.  Above all, may we be salt and light in this world, proclaiming God's righteousness and love to a confused and dying world.
Billy Graham

Until Next Time





.


7 comments:

  1. Happy Monday, Mary. I like your *funnies*. It's good to start the day with a smile.
    70 coffee beans to make one cup of coffee!!! I love my morning coffee and am extra thankful for Coffee Plants ( shrubs?) and those who harvest those beans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 70 beans for one cup seems like a lot to me!! I love my morning coffee too.

      Delete
  2. What a cheery post! That coffee meme could SO be me; and I love the term 'coffee bouquet.' I need to find some time to casually drop that in conversation, lol.
    Thank you for introducing us to your Queen Mary; she sounds like a remarkable friend.

    PS - I never heard of a mud bug/crawfish before moving here. He/she(?) looks rather creepy, but I'm guessing it was delish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't eat them thangs! The family does and loves them, I stay with the shrimp!

      Delete
  3. Didn't realize how many beans it took to make a cup of coffee. I'm one of the few people who don't like coffee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure enjoyed my visit with you here today!! Oh my goodness, I would have LOVED eating with you!! Shrimp and crawfish... delish!! Happy week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!