Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Wednesday Wisdom





And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. John 14:3

He's so good to us!

Until Next Time


8 comments:

  1. What a delightful header image! This "Wednesday Wisdom" list is so good; my mother always used to remind me that every day is a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely. My life is not my own and I'm just passing through on my way to Heaven. The important thing is letting everyone know about Jesus and His sacrifice for all of us and the love that is true.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mary, I love your blog header and background!!! And I love this post, and yes, the older I get the more I realize these things! I appreciate every precious moment that God has given me! Thank you so much for sharing your posts and life here, you are a real inspiration! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful wise words which I to agree with. Each and every day is a gift and one to be thankful for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, Mary, and that is one of my favorite verses. So comforting to know that Jesus is preparing a place for us, and when it's ready, He's coming to take us home with Him for eternity! "What a Day That Will Be!" Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is good, indeed!! I agree with every statement, and thanks for the reminder!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!