Friday, August 3, 2018

Friday Foto Friends

Hello Friday, you're back so soon!!

Texas Cloud Angel

This picture was on the local news this morning.  According to them this picture has not been photoshopped, I guess they checked it out.  It was taken just north of Houston.

I think it's awesome.


This was on Facebook....WoW....love these angels!
When I pray Psalm 91:11 these are the angels that come to my mind!

Quotes About Angels

Angels are spirit beings who are mentioned more than 250 times in both the Old Testament and the New Testament of the Bible. 
Mary C. Neal, MD, To Heaven and Back 
All the angels in the whole universe care about you; 
and if God wants to dispatch them all, 
 He can do it. 
Dr. David Jeremiah

When my time to die comes, an angel will be there to comfort me. He will give me peace and joy even at the most critical hour, and usher me into the presence of God, and I will dwell with the Lord forever. Thank God for the ministry of His blessed angels!
 Billy Graham

Linking with Deb at Breathing In Grace
for Friday Foto Friends


The word “Angel” actually comes from the Greek word aggelos, which means “messenger.”


Until Next Time

10 comments:

  1. That photo is incredible Mary!! Thanks for sharing. I guess we should all be looking UP more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The angel graphic gave me goose bumps! So powerful! I've got my blog going again finally! Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very cool cloud photo. Looks like a dancing lady to me. So many clouds in the sky that are beautiful.
    Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's is really a cool photo. Hope you have a beautiful weekend . smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing Angel clouds. This one is amazing! Thanks for sharing it. I do believe in Angels and know my Guardian is with me always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture of the cloud angel is so awesome...it truly does look that way. Thank you for the quotes you've shared also, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the quote by Rev. Billy Graham.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That foto of the clouds...just WOW!! I spent most of the day yesterday out and about with our grandboy and then attending a funeral and I was absolutely in awe of all of the clouds...but sure didn't see one like that! I'm sorry to be late to visit (as usual)....continued prayers for the situation with my Mom, please. (insert sad face) Happy SONday, sweet Fiend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!