Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Whatever Wednesday

Staying home because you want too is a good thing,

Staying home because you have to, is another thing!!

A pretty hummingbird lives in my new Boston Fern.

Cabin Fever Blues

I am a homebody, so it really hasn't been too bad for me, although I miss GLOW and being with family.  Thankfully, social media has made it better.  Maegan has been sharing video's of the kids and that has been wonderful.  GLOW didn't meet last week, nor are we meeting this week.  Fact is, I don't know when we'll feel safe enough to get out and meet again.  Once again, through social media we have been in touch, and that's been wonderful too.


My family has their own private facebook page, it's a great way to share things that are just for family.  GLOW also has a private facebook page where we can communicate as friends should.

It's really been nice on the porch lately and I have been able to enjoy some porch-sitting.

First bloom of the season!

 The dogbabies are enjoying the nice weather too, they love running and playing in the backyard.  Buddy loves to chase birds, sometimes I think he's going to take flight.  😁

Hope you're staying well.

Until Next Time

7 comments:

  1. I am thankful for Facetime and Facebook because I can stay connected. My Lifegroup friends and I chat on Groupon. I do miss my younger 2 grandkids. As long as we are all safe, I am patient until we can meet up again. I like your hummingbird sign. I am looking forward to seeing the hummingbirds come back to my backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hummingbird and the blue rooster...and the flower. It won't be long and we will be out and about again, I pray. May God speed His healing to our land, and may people be safe from this illness. One day at a time... Yes, thankful for being able to communicate with friends on Facebook. Please take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thankful for you Mary, smiles. Your posts (and many others) bring such smiles and laughter to my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Hummingbird is so pretty! And that yellow flower is gorgeous. I'm guessing it's a Hibiscus?
    This being forced to stay home is easier for us introverts but still we all wish to see it end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogging, Facebook, and texting has kept us in touch with loved ones too. So happy we have social media to stay connected. I sure do miss hugs and holding hands in prayer with our community group. We will get all of that back, though!! We are happy at home, too, and aren't feeling too closed in (yet). Take care, Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bird is so cute. I love pot sitters and have them on my kitchen plants. I like your blue and white pot and chicken. I love those colors together so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOUR LOVELY PHOTOS WERE SUCH A TREAT TODAY! THANKS FOR SHARING.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!