Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Christian Book Distributors

I have been shopping with this company for years, they have never disappointed me.

Early into this virus crisis I had ordered several dvd's from them, they quickly responded that they would be late in delivery because their warehouse was closed due to Covid19.  I understood and replied just send the order when you open back up.

WooHoo
look what was delivered today.


The 6 Gates of Jerusalem
Road To Emmaus
The Gospel of John
The Book of Matthew
Matthew -  from The Visual Bible Series

I'm really anxious to watch The 8 Gates of Jerusalem.  It's the story behind each of the gates that surround Jerusalem.

Golden Gate
Damascus Gate
New Gate
Lions Gate
Herod's Gate
Jaffa Gate
Zion Gate
Dung Gate

 I'll enjoy learning about them.

I am also looking forward to watching 
The Road To Emmaus:

Mourning the death of Jesus, two first-century travelers were joined by a mysterious stranger.  Over the next few hours the stranger revealed mysteries hidden in the ancient scriptures.  Soon, the purpose of Jesus' life became clear and the travelers' sadness turned to great joy.

You can read about the Road to Emmaus in your Bibles:
 Luke 24:13-35


When I opened the back door this morning, this beautiful new bloom greeted me.


Made me smile, it's going to be a good day.


Hope you have a good day too.

Until Next Time





15 comments:

  1. Beautiful bloom to greet you. I love flowers. I'm sure you will enjoy your order that arrived. This pandemic has changed many. Blessings to you,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection of books you have. You should post your entire library one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a beautiful white cross in my front yard. You should think about putting one up and adding a picture to your wonderfully amazing blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Anonymous, I wish you would post your name. I do have a white cross in my front yard, I'll post pictures soon.

      Delete
  4. We have used Christian Book Distributors for years-always a great company! Enjoy your DVDs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to check out this company that you love so much. All of your DVDs sound really good! Thanks for sharing this, Mary!! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I order from them too Miss Mary. Matter of fact waiting on a book now for our family beach trip in July. Let's hope that I don't go ahead and read it when it gets here! LOL! Looks like you have some good reading to do there! Yay! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a gorgeous and cheerful bloom. So happy your dvd's arrived and thank you for sharing what you ordered. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a beautiful flower. Those DVDs look super interesting. I think I would enjoy learning about the gates of Jerusalem as well. Have a good Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Matthew from the Visual Bible is one of my favorite depictions of Jesus. I have a book by the actor who played him talking about his experience. Him in that roll was definitely a divine appointment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacy, it's one of my favorites too. I think Bruce Marchiano did a great job of portraying Jesus. I have that book too.

      Delete
  10. Those DVDs will keep you busy for some time.
    That yellow flower is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your DVD's and that flower is absolutely stunning! Love that bright yellow color.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a beautiful hibiscus and the state flower of Hawaii. I have ordered several things from Christian Book Distributors including a few bibles. That Gate Series sound interesting. I read a set of books from Brock and Bodie Thoene called AD Chronicles that I really enjoyed. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how wonderful! You will have to share the highlights of your DVD's with us. Sounds like some good watching and learning ahead. And that gorgeous yellow hibiscus! Wow! Yes, that would be something to smile about! Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!