Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Online Studies

I am so excited to start a new online Bible Study by Candace Payne

Defiant Joy
Joy is closer than you think because God is better than you may believe!



I'm also excited to join Priscilla Shirer for her
Discerning the Voice of God online study!
More deeply understand the Holy Spirit's role in your life.
Differentiate His voice from imposters' voices, even from your own.
Glimpse His guidance in your everyday life.
Grow consistently in obedience, surrender, stillness, and humility.

Prepare to continually and expectantly hear from Him.



http://blog.lifeway.com/womenallaccess/2017/11/13/discerning-the-voice-of-god-online-bible-study-sign-up/

Both studies start later this month and I'm anxiously waiting!

Mr D and I have been staying close to home where it's warm and comfortable.  We do have sunshine today even though it is still cold outside.  The sun sure is inviting, we might venture out today and run some errands and have a bite to eat.

Until Next Time


6 comments:

  1. Hello, Mary~ just stopping by to see what you've been up to! I'm trying to get back into this "blogging" thing, but I think I've forgotten how... I keep hitting the wrong buttons. LOL Your Bible studies sound wonderful~ I'll try to visit more often so I can keep up with them too!! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sun finally came out this afternoon, but we are still 'cold' here through the weekend. Back in the 70s next week, thank goodness! I want to look up those studies you mentioned. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of those studies sound so good... I 💜 anything Priscilla Shirer! I saw the pie in the previous post... I've never had mincemeat, but the pie is beautiful! Happy 2018,sweet Friend! Hope this New Year is full of blessings for you and Mr. D!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those studies sound great. Will you be doing this at home or in a group? I must check into those. We have frosty temps this morning in the 20's, but the sun is shining, thank the Lord! yesterday was cold and rainy all day, so even though it is colder today, the sun and the SON makes me warm!! Have a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Bible study sounds interesting. It's cold here again this morning, but do have to get out and go to town later. My daughter is coming to help me finally get all the totes taken out to the storage building from Christmas.
    Enjoy the day and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Miss Mary. Looks like you are going to participating in some great on line studies. I taught the one by Priscilla...the old version. Now she has a newer version out. I love her! I hope that you and your sweet man has a wonderful New Year filled with blessings. Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!