Saturday, January 19, 2019

Do You Have an Attitude?

Each morning when we wake, we have a decision to make.

Will we face the new day with a smile or a frown?


There are a lot of synonyms for the word attitude.


Notice the words:
Perspective
Approach
Stance
Mindset
Notion

Each word can apply to the start of a new day.


May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

There is a choice.



Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. 
Romans 12:12



We choose what attitudes we have right now. 
And it’s a continuing choice. 
John C. Maxwell

Until Next Time

I'm off to a party today, an anniversary party.
GLOW is celebrating 4 years, it's going to be a fun day.

Hope you have a fun day too!


6 comments:

  1. {{{{giggling and making light of this}}} I always start with a good attitude but then it turns sour as the day goes on...smiling.

    Have a lovely day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to get my floors mopped yesterday Mary and that was a good attitude adjustment for me. Marvin has been down in his back going on two weeks now and we have been inside more than outside. I needed something to make me feel productive. Thanks for your encouraging posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a firm believer that one's attitude makes or breaks you for the day. Enjoy the party today and I know you will have a fun attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. True words and so important especially as we get older and more parts of us don't work right. *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Attitude is everything!! So true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Reading this certainly helped MY attitude adjust! Yes, this is so true...even when things are difficult, sad, frustrating...our attitude makes all the difference in how we get through it. I often have to check my attitude, and I realize that when I am feeling upset it is usually because I am not allowing God to teach/reach me in my present circumstances. I put up a barrier and want to pout for a while. So glad God knows how to break through.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!