Thursday, January 24, 2019

Thursday's Thought

I've never posted a political post. . .
In my mind this isn't political, it's very spiritual.

My heart is hurting over the new Bill that was passed in the state of New York, allowing full term babies to be aborted.  Hard to understand the applause that was sounded when this bill was signed into law.


Psalm 139:13-16
13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.

16 Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. 

✟     ✟     ✟

The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill her own child, what is left but for me to kill you and you to kill me?  There is nothing between.
Mother Teresa

Just before being born this baby could have legally been aborted.

Heartbreaking

Until Next Time
Lord God have mercy on us.




10 comments:

  1. It breaks my heart to think of this. Plus if we can kill babies legally, what is next...older people? children with disabilities, etc.? Sad state our world is in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is horrifying to me too. What are these people thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sad. I dont think we have that rule in UK....yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've no words fit for a family blog. Mostly heartsick. Are we so different than Sodom and Gomorrah?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with you Mary. I was so shocked by this! It is so sad :( I have adopted and I pray for the mom who gave up her child that became my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for posting this today, Mary. This has been such a burden to me this week. Praying that God will intervene on behalf of the unborn children everywhere. So thankful that Jesus welcomes these precious little ones into His arms where they are safe forevermore. That is the only consolation we have in this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree Mary....no matter the gestation of the baby, it is murder. So so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We work with the "Special Friends" at our church - will it someday be okay to kill them, or me because of my age? My heart breaks and I so agree with your little graphic, especially since two of our grand babies are adopted - so thankful their Momma's didn't abort them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The smiles on those evil faces when the bill was signed made me sick to my stomach. How can they sleep at night? They will face their maker one day. Praying for all the little ones who have no choice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This bill has upset me so much it made me physically ill...and has hurt my soul. It is a modern day "Slaughter of the Innocents" much worde than Herod or Pharoah. At least these innocent babies are now with the Lord..but it is of little comfort right now. Judgement will come to those who support this murder.. and I hope its soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!