Friday, October 1, 2021

Friday's Facebook Favorites

 It's a cloudy, dreary morning at my house!!  

We've had rain almost everyday this past week, and when it wasn't raining it was overcast.  I'm ready for some sunshine!


I would love to walk down this country lane.  The fall colors are so pretty.


I found this on Vintage Rose facebook page.  
An inviting porch for visits with friends.



It's so good to see October again!
 This delightful poem was found on the facebook page of Life's Daily Treasures.

Happy October 

Until Next Time







8 comments:

  1. Besotted! Yep, I am! I hope Heaven looks like that country lane. The only thing that might make the porch better would be screening to keep the critters out. (Leave it to me to worry about creepy crawlies, lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that lane and that front porch. I would love to visit both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the most inviting porch!! I want to sit out there and sip tea ( or coffee, either will do). Love the little poem. I was sure you had written it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wouldn't it be lovely to sit there together on a cool, crisp day, and enjoy a good visit over coffee/tea and just enjoying the blessing of good friends and fellowship? Yes, I would love to do just that with you and so many others. What a joy that will be someday! Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we are all welcoming October! Lovely photos for us today! Happy weekend, dear Mary! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What stunning photos. I've always wanted a porch like that but have never had one and doubt that I ever will this side of Heaven. Maybe my mansion will have a porch.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those pictures! You can send the rain my way. We will be in the 90's for a few more days. Our fall weather does not get here until the end of the month and then it is usually mild so So. Ca. Have a great week Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!