Saturday, August 6, 2022

Lazy Day

Here it is almost noon and I'm still in the bedroom.  It's called being lazy 😃

The TV is on and I'm watching the midday news, the blinds are open and I'm watching it rain (oh happy day) and my laptop is open.

Mr D just brought me a fresh cup of coffee, oh so good.  I have no reason not to enjoy my circumstances. 

Tammy brought us some of her awesome spaghetti, some cornbread and ice cream to serve on her delicious homemade banana muffins for dessert.  Our meal for today is taken care of and I see no reason to leave the comfort of my lazy day.  

And life goes on!

Until Next Time






8 comments:

  1. That sounds a most relaxing way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to you, Mary. We need days like this to help refresh us. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your lazy day kept right on being a good day. Having the main meal of the day all done for you is sure a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was me, granny Marigold!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a nice time my friend...smiles. Wishing you a beautiful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lazy days are always the best!! Enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some days we just need to relax and enjoy the rain and the peace of not having to do anything extra. So wonderful your family takes such good care of you. Hope you are feeling better, Mary. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss Mary, so glad you had a restful day. Girl, we all need days like that. One day last week I did not have a lot pulling at me and to be honest, I was feeling my best. I did not change out of my PJ'S til after lunch and you know what? It was okay! Hugs and blessings to you. Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!