Monday, May 13, 2024

Tuesday 4

Good Morning!

 It's time for Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.. just four questions each week for you to ponder and share your thoughts, likes and dislikes.  You can visit others and see their opinions and hopefully make some new blogging friends.

Can we talk about mornings? We all have them, right?

1. Do you jump out of bed or hit the deck running as I call it or are you slow to get up to speed in the morningI?

No jumping out of bed for me, not these days!!  There was a time when I hit the floor running, 4 kids to get ready for school plus myself for work. By the time I got to work I felt like I had already put in a full day.  Well, those days are far away now and I have the luxury of sleeping as late as I want, and to move slowly to the kitchen for my coffee. I'm usually up at seven, sometimes 8.

2. Do you start the day with coffee or tea?  Or do other things help you wake up like washing your face, etc.?

COFFEE, Mr D and I both are coffee drinkers.  We usually have 2-3 cups each morning.

3. Is the best part of waking up some Folgers in your cup? What brand of coffee or tea lights your fire?

Well, I don't know if it's the best part of waking up but it sure is at the top of the list.  We drink Folgers1/2 caffeine.

4. In the Netherlands toast with hefty style chocolate sprinkles are a usual breakfast.  Italy also begins the day with rolls or cookies.  Britain and America are eggs, bacon, toast, or cereal.  What about you? What is a typical breakfast for you?

Most mornings I just have a pop tart with my coffee, it's certainly not my favorite breakfast.  Mr D and I both like bacon or sausage, fried eggs (Mr D sometimes wants them scrambled) and toast.  Mr D likes hash browns with his breakfast but it's a little too much for me.

A big THANK YOU to Annie for hosting!  Join in the fun by clicking HERE!

PS ~ I do love brown sugar pop tarts!!

Rolled to the back door in my 2 wheeler and snapped a foto!  I still can't make it out there. . .. drats!


Until Next Time



13 comments:

  1. One great thing about retirement is that I don't have to hit the floor running any more! I am a coffee drinker but sometimes it irritates my stomach. Then it's Earl Grey or Oolong tea. I looove the brown sugar Pop Tarts but alas, I can't eat them on a regular basis. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to hear from you and also to see your pretty flowers out your back door! As you know, I don't drink coffee, but hubby does. It's either Maxwell House or Folger's, depending upon which one was on sale! LOL. I drink Lipton regular tea in the morning. One cup. Then iced tea unsweet for lunch. Breakfast varies from peanut butter and apple butter on toast to eggs, grits, toast, and today we had toaster waffles, sausage and fried eggs. Some days I just have yogurt and fruit with granola. It's raining here now, and I love it so much. Hope you are having a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy a blueberry pop tart and even have some in the cupboard right now, but I typically eat them as a snack and not for breakfast. I so enjoyed reading your answers today. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm up and walking first thing in the morning. I get up dressed and out the door.

    No coffee or tea, when I get back from walking I drink a nice big glass of water.

    We eat a lot of different things for breakfast. Pancakes, French toast, oatmeal, home made English muffins, bagels, or Raisin Bran.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your morning routine is amazing! And very healthy♥

      Delete
  5. Oh, I wish I might sleep past 6am ... unfortunately, our little dogs have other ideas. I know how THAT feels and wouldn't want someone telling me I have to wait. (lol) Pop-Tarts are sooo good, but I've not indulged in many moons. I'm not fond of the company, but my biggest indulgence these days is Starbucks French Roast (pods).

    ReplyDelete
  6. SInce our kids have grown and gone and I've retired, I take my time getting out of bed now. It's usually 7:00-8:00 since I rarely fall asleep until after midnight. I don't drink coffee or tea, but have a cup of chocolate milk for breakfast. If we're camping we sometimes do have breakfast, but not always.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You mentioned those cinnamon pop tarts in an earlier post and I got some at the store to give them a try. They are quite tasty indeed!! I like potatoes with my eggs so would fight your Mr. D. for those hash browns! LOL Loved your post!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. We drink Folgers 1/2 caffeine too! I have to have protein for breakfast and light on the carbs. Tomorrow I am going to have avocado toast. Enjoy your mornings. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed reading your answers and we share a slow to get started morning. I've never heard of Folgers 1/2 caffeine. I'll have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed your answers. I made some homemade brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts once...they were so good

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the Brown Sugar pop tarts too but I can't have them anymore. I should make some homemade tarts with some sugar free jam inside. Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!