Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Wednesday Wisdom

 

Proverbs 3:5-6

 Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
 in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight

 

“Don’t you quit. You keep walking. You keep trying. There is help and happiness ahead. Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don’t come until heaven; but for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come. It will be all right in the end. Trust God and believe in good things to come.”

Jeffrey R. Holland


Until Next Time




17 comments:

  1. Amen and Amen! God is so good.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were just talking about that in our LIfe group. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful verse and one of my many favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This verse is probably my favorite. I'm always having to remind myself (that) my understanding is a far cry from the big picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I learned that lesson when I started working outside the home, after 18 years as a SAHM. Now more than 20 years later I recognize even more how important it is to spend time just sitting quietly in His presence. When I do, everything else just seems to fall into place. Have a great weekend Mary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quietly in His presence is the best place to be ☺♥

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment!