Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Wednesday Wisdom

 "There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only three hairs on her head. "Well," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today." So she did and she had a wonderful day.


The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only two hairs on her head. "Hm...mm..," she said, "I think I'll part my hair down the middle today." So she did and she had a grand day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head. "Well," she said, "Today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail." So she did, and she had a fun, fun day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head. "YAY!" she exclaimed. "I don't have to fix my hair today!"

Attitude is everything. Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly. Be Grateful!"

Until Next Time


❤

6 comments:

  1. I love this story, Mary! Because my hair's been the bane of my existence most of my life, I may have to print this out and tape to the inside of my bathroom cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can relate, my hair has been a constant issue for me. It won't do what it's supposed to do no matter how hard I try! ☺☺☺

      Delete
  2. For years I put up with having perms until one day I decided No More. I've let my hair grow and mostly just tie it back with an elastic. No more perms, no more curling brush not even a hair dryer any more. ( But I like your little story and the moral of it is a good one to remember).

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just love this. I am going to share it with a cousin who is battling breast cancer.

    Grace & Peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!