Monday, June 17, 2024

Monday Coffee Talk

 Oh Happy Day . . .

When Jesus washed my blues away (oh happy day)
Oh happy day (oh happy day) !♥

Las week was slow, slow and slow. The action was taking Bitsy to the vet for a follow-up allergy shot. It makes me happy to report she is doing so much better.

Walking With Russ
In a quest to loose weight our son has been doing a lot of walking, 3 - 5 miles every day. As he walks he take pictures and shares them with me, which is great because I can't walk these days.

Let's go for a walk with Rusty!



Our Street


The Wave Pool

I finally felt well enough for a trip to the beauty shop! WooHoo! Because I am such a procrastinator my hair was needing a cut when I fell, here it is 2 1/2 months later I have a shaggy dog look.
Not any more . . .
Nice and short, just the way I like it!

Our weather forecast says high chance of rain everyday this week. I just pray it doesn't cause a lot of flooding of homes. I believe Florida was hit hard last week with lots of flooding, prayers for all.

It's so hard to see people struggling to survive. May God be with them.

Today I have an appointment with my pulmonologist, I don't think he knows about my fall, he'll be shocked I survived. Just telling it like it is!!

Psalm 13:6
I will sing to the Lord,
Because He has dealt bountifully with me.


Until Next Time



10 comments:

  1. How sweet of Russ to take phtos for you so you can "walk" too. I love the tree shaded drive to your home. Your new haircut is so cute. I like mine short in the summer too since my medication makes me so hot. I don't need any help being hot in the sweltering Nebraska summer. We leave next Monday for our annual visit to Spokane. I'm really excited about it as we'll be stopping in the Black Hills for a few days again and also we'll see our son and grandkids in Montana on the way! We haven't seen any of them since last summer. Gosh, we miss them all!
    I hope your doctor visit goes very well and he's pleased with your progress. Even with a fall. :-(
    Take care and have a very blessed week my dear friend.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a wonderful trip, I hope you enjoy every minute of it. Sending ((hugs)) across the miles.

      Delete
  2. I hope your appointment with the pulmonologist goes well. I'm so glad you're okay💗.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful, MaryJane! And I love the walk your son Russ is taking "with you" via camera. That is so thoughtful and sweet of him. I hope you have a good appt. with the Dr., and I do hope he will be very proud of you! We know it was God who kept you going. So very thankful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun that Russ "takes you along" on his walks!! Great pictures! Your hair looks great. It always feels good to get those trims! I always enjoy my visits here with you, dear Mary!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now we see what HE sees! 😄
    Your new haircut looks wonderful, Mary. I hope I can say the same thing after my appointment tomorrow.
    Here's to confounding the pulmonologist!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!