Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Wednesday Wisdom

 

 John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 10:10 
The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

Psalm 16:11
You will show me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.



Mr D brought me some flowers!!!


They are so pretty,  

They greeted me this morning when I came into the kitchen for my coffee.  It was nice, just made me feel good.♥

Mr D is off to the doctor this afternoon, just for a wellness check.   

I'm GLOWing on the 11th and can't wait to see this wonderful group of ladies.  We don't meet every week like we used to, we've all had life events that has slowed us down.  So, it's a real treat when we get together.

GLOW - God Loves Older Women

Until Next Time

Blessings to All



9 comments:

  1. Good morning Mary! I was glad to see your new post today :) Happy Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you'll enjoy you visit with the ladies!
    Hubby is so Sweet! Love the flowers...
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great time at GLOW. I have Bible study this morning so need to get up and about soon. Your flowers are stunning.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mary, glad to see your post today. How lovely your flowers are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The roses are very pretty. What a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your GLOW group and am so glad you still participate. Those flowers are so lovely...your hubby is so thoughtful! Wonderful verses to start out the new month. I hope your November is filled with joy and many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how Mr. D continues to court you! Aren't our Bible study sisters the best? It's a little late to wish you a Happy Wednesday, so I'll just say, "Sweet dreams!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely flowers, lovely Mr. D husband! What good scriptures to remember. We need Jesus so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The small things are the big things. 🩵

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!