Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Wednesday Wisdom


This statement is so true!!

I have found in my 79 years on this earth that there is always something to be happy about.

Sometimes life can through you a low ball, when that happens just let it bounce away.

Is it easy when times are hard, absolutely not, you have to work at it, but the end result is so worth it.

I carry sad times and bad times, we all do.  Life just goes that way, don't let that rob you of the good times - happy times.  

Until Next Time



12 comments:

  1. Very true. God can relieve any and all trials. We need to pray, believe and he will give us the strength now.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary, I agree. Life happens and it is up to us to decide how we want to deal with it. I hurt this morning, but I woke up and got out of bed. Enjoying my coffee before I start my day. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I needed to read this. Thank you.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such good wisdom dear Mary. Yes, there will be good times and there will be sad and bad times. That's just life, so we might as well roll with it. God will see us through no matter what life throws at us. Did you say 79 years???Wow. You are amazing!! (although I am not that far behind you going on 74). Thank you for your words of wisdom. They are always welcome and right on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, very true. You can so concentrate on the bad things that you miss the good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Words of Wisdom for sure. 💗💗💗💗

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen, Mary! Wise words, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great reminder! Thanks for sharing wisdom....and hope you are having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. To me, it takes much more energy to be angry and keep it in. Great wisdom, Mary! Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!